Sunday, February 1, 2009

MV Explorer





Well, now I've started my voyage from the Bahamas to Spain, then to Morocco, down to Namibia, South Africa, then Mauritius, up to India and Thailand, then to Vietnam, China and Japan, and back to Hawaii, over to Guatemala and through the Panama canal to Florida! I've met some really awesome people so far because we've been living on the ship for like 8 days now, and everyone is just so happy. There's like a really happy fun excited vibe which is awesome, it feels a little bit like summer camp to be honest.
The internet and phone are really expensive so my connection with the rest of the world and everyone at home is limited, but I find myself keeping busy in different ways. I hang out with friends a lot and just chill. I've been drawing and writing in my journal because I cant really just call someone and chat about the day and everything that made me happy or sad. Anyways, it's really consuming and freakin AWESOME!
I'm starving... so I'm going to go eat dinner!!!!

No comments: