Sunday, September 7, 2008

SCHOOL is so COOL






So we had orientation all week...school is so small! like 150 ppl in the entire thing...there's like 10 people in my class, and we start tomorrow!!! CANT WAIT. Anyways, the food thing is getting a little old...meal times are set, so is Rae and I sleep in past breakfast, or lunch or whatever, we can't eat till 7:30 which means that we have to go buy something to eat. And that's fine as long as we can find something other than bread or cheese(which I'm eating right now)...I just want to go to Creekside!

Oh, and our dorm is so cute, we've done some more decorating, and everyone has moved in and all. really like everyone a lot! We went out with our neighbors last night, they're from Greece and London, we had a really good time...really fun! There's some other cool girls too, some from turkey...who by the way know my friends from RISD! small world. Anyways, there's a lot of people from everywhere, and so far there's no crazy's which is a plus. Except for one of our neighbors who was from San Fran and she was absolutely nuts, she asked us if we were from NY and obviously we said yes, she was telling us how much she hates NY and the people from there, meanwhile she's packing up a camping backpack and drinking a bottle of wine(which we're not supposed to do inside). She left and said she was going to live in the youth hostil. we were like, WHATEVER! haha, she was entertaining at least.
I've started sketching again, and I'm a little rusty because I did nothing over the summer...just bummed around. But I have tons of Ideas!!! I cant wait to start knitting and speaking French! Well, the clock is ticking but I'll let you know how school goes tomorrow!

No comments: