Sunday, September 28, 2008

Eurodisney








Hello!
On Saturday some friends and I went to visit Eurodisney outside of Paris! I've never even been to Disney Land in the U.S. so it was really exciting! I wanted to live there, I felt like a little kid seriously. We saw mini and mickey-mouse, Jesse from Toy-Story, Jack Sparrow, Jasmine and Aladdin and a bunch more, so cool!!! Oh and all the rides and things were in English thank god because otherwise we would have been a little lost. We ate Mickey shaped cheese burgers at lunch and I had the BEST popcorn I've EVER had!!!(even beats caramel corn mom...better believe it!) My absolute favorite part was the Pirates of the Caribbean Ride, it was soooooooooooooooooo awesome, first you are on a boat. You get to see the pirate village and the caverns while going down waterfalls and through the ocean...SO GREAT! I think that EVERY child has to see Disney, and if they don't than consider them deprived because it's really MAGICAL(i dont have any other words to describe it). I also picked up some souvenirs because I think we are going to try to go back at Halloween and wear our costumes because Halloween isn't big in Europe...Disney is the only place that celebrates! OUTRAGE! So a lot of my friends are from like the UK, Turkey and Greece...etc, and we're going to have a costume party, so they can have their very first Halloween and I dont have to miss my favorite holiday!!(other than christmas because who's all time favorite holiday isn't christmas, honestly?) ANyways, I picked up some monster teeth and mini-mouse ears, I'm keeping my costume options open.
While I'm posting I might as well update ya on school...Super fun, I really like my teachers! and good thing is that we are freer (word?) to do what we want. KNITTING is still my favorite, but the problem is that it gets to be a bit expensive because you'd think that knitting you're own scarf is cheaper than buying but in actuality the yarn costs more than the actual scarf sometimes. Vicious I know, but I'm still making some pretty cool scarfs and things. All together school is much more easy going than NY but I expected that. But as a result I like my work more because I get to spend more time on it.
Let you know when I go on my next adventure...xoxo

No comments: