Friday, March 20, 2009

For the Love of Thailand









I will be moving to Thailand as soon as possible. It was the most fun I've had in a long time...actually since Jamaica. Anyways, it's relatively similar to the US, accept for the hookers roaming the streets all day and night. We spent a night in Bangkok, where we went to the river market and the Grand Palas. It was beautiful and warm, and had a really fun vibe...what could be more perfect ???Phuket maybe. AKA~the beach from THE BEACH movie, it was honestly like HEaVen. Turquoise water, soft white sand, tropical fish everywhere, beaches surrounded by cliffs. OMG!!  a little beach town with lots of tan people, cheap massages, and good food.( dried jelly fish, noodles, alligator...)
        I squeezed into a hotel room with 5 other girls, cozy to say the least. No... I actually prefer to sleep with people instead of alone. Anyways, we did Thailand to the fullest we could in 5 days. My friend Taylor got attacked by monkeys, Jack ran through a glass door, and we're pretty sure my other friend Carly has narcolepsy...What more can I say??? OH, I've renamed my blog because I think this name is much more appropriate. We travel and travel and dont sleep, and barely eat just so we can see as much as we can in the small amount of time that we're given. Binge Travelling. IT only took me 2 months to find an appropriate name. ugh. Catch ya later.

No comments: