Friday, August 29, 2008

Bonjour Paris!




DEPARTURE-2:33 P.M. Saturday August 23, from New York La Guardia Airport
ARRIVAL-7:55 A.M. Sunday August 24, to Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport

....I woke up to a chocolate crossant and a kiddie sized coffee??(the first of many) as I flew into Paris! I caught a cab and went to my hotel in St. Germain only to pass out for like 4 hours...the next few days I just hung out and ran around the city trying to figure it all out while I waited for Raeana to get here. EVERYTHING IS SOOOO PRETTY!!! Getting around is way easier than in NYC, maybe cuz the city's smaller? Who knows, but it's def more pleasant. The metro is super clean and easy to use, but almost everything is in walking distance so the metro isn't so so necessary. THE BIKES! Pretty soon here I am going to try to find a bike shop, where hopefully somebody will speak english, because everyone rides bikes and im jealous! I miss my Daisy!! I want to buy one because apparently you CANT rent one of the million bikes here without a european credit card...ha! of course. I LOVE it here! So my thoughts on cities being interchangable and as pops says, if you've seen one you've seen them all, is WRONG... I'm cheating on NYC and I like it!!

No comments: